Federal CIP: 52.0205 Operations Management and Supervision
Graduate Program Learning Outcomes
1. Critical and Analytical Thinking: Apply theoretical concepts to management situations focused on evidence-based solutions.
2. Communication and Collaboration: Communicate effectively orally and in writing.
3. Ethical Awareness: Demonstrate a clear perception of management ethics based on Christian principles.
4. Servant Leadership: Model Christian servant leadership principles in the development of innovative solutions to organizational problems.
5. Analytical Problem Solving: Identify and solve business problems using data, various analytical tools and technology.
Note: Students interested in the Master of Business Administration program who hold a bachelor’s degree in a non-business field will be required to take academic leveling course (ALC) exams. Please see Admissions or the Peregrine web page to learn more.