Return to: Academic Programs
1. Critical and Analytical Thinking: Apply theoretical concepts to management situations focused on evidence-based solutions.
2. Communication and Collaboration: Communicate effectively orally and in writing.
3. Ethical Awareness: Demonstrate a clear perception of management ethics based on Christian principles.
4. Servant Leadership: Model Christian servant leadership principles in the development of innovative solutions to organizational problems.
5. Analytical Problem Solving: Identify and solve business problems using data, various analytical tools and technology.